Please click the link below to view Shane Oliver's views on why Australian shares are likely to outperform in the year ahead.
- Australia continues to perform better in managing coronavirus as
- It has a stronger economic support policy response
- It's major trading partners in Asia are in better shape
- The drag from the mining bust is over and it should benefit from a cyclical global recovery in 2021
- This is likely to result in a stronger recovery for the Australian economy relative to comparable countries which should see Australian shares and other assets benefit relative to global assets